Monday, November 29, 2010

GTA Chore

What the fuck?

Ten minutes into the game and I’m already being hassled by some neurotic, date-obsessed singleton called Michelle. Her exasperating requests for companionship almost always come at a time when I’m already bogged down in some corrupt dealings with a local crime lord.
So what do I do?

If I ignore her I can expect the icy rebuke of a woman scorned. And if I indulge her I risk severing lucrative connections with the underground crime scene. Decisions, decisions…

Fuck it, I’ll go with Michelle.

But where in the name of Christ should I take her? I’ve just blown out a yardie gangster for this daft bint so I need to make sure I at least get in her good books. But the list of things to do is daunting: restaurant, bar, darts, pool, bowling, comedy club, magic show…

Bowling. I’ll go with bowling.

Okay, the date went well. It’s time to take her home. Should I ‘press my luck’ or simply ‘drop her off and leave’?

ENOUGH ALREADY!

All I wanted to do when I threw GTA IV into my 360 was bludgeon a pimp to death with a baseball bat, and now I’m bogged down with a list of tedious decisions I’ve got to make in order to appease the inane whims of some clingy virtual girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment